The Whitevale and District Residents’ Association (WDRA) is made up loyal residents of Whitevale who are extremely proud of their village and are intent on maintaining its unique historic character. The WDRA was formed in 1972 at the time that the government was expropriating land in-and-around Whitevale for construction of an airport.
Since the beginning, the WDRA’s objectives have been:
- To protect, promote and enhance the heritage of Whitevale and its surrounding lands;
- To protect, promote and enhance the social, cultural and recreational interests of the people of Whitevale and district; and
- To cooperate with any organization or person which this Association recognizes as having aims consistent with its own.
The WDRA is still alive and strong, working to preserve their peaceful way of life.
If you are interested in helping the WDRA, please contact us or attend a meeting to get involved!
- Food Bank Donation Letter
- Spring Festival Logo Contest
- Whitevale Corn Roast & Porchfest
- 47th Annual Whitevale Spring Festival
- Master Drainage Plan – 30% Design Drawings